Our priority when helping schools with the recruitment of teachers is to seek…
We assist schools with the appointment of teachers from the UK, but also from…
We seek and attract qualified teachers with qualifications and experience from a variety of…
We understand that the thorough vetting and checking of a teacher is absolutely crucial. We ensure…
At Hourglass Education, we understand how difficult it can be to appoint the ideal teacher who can fulfil the unique needs and requirements of your school.
Schools are all unique educational institutions with a diversity of variables that interact to create particular individual needs. At Hourglass Education, being led and directed by two former Head teachers, we are very aware that each school requires individual teachers that reflect these needs and who are capable of delivering within that unique educational environment and setting.
It appears that in recent years, schools have increasingly grown to appreciate the shortcomings of the traditional teaching post advert, which allows only a small window of opportunity for the possibility of a successful appointment; schools no longer assume that the perfect teacher will have found the time, stumbled across the advert, read it and submitted an application for their ideal vacancy.
At Hourglass Education we believe that we are in a unique position; both directors of Hourglass are educationalists with direct experience at the chalk face, having held a variety of teaching positions within mainstream and private education, including key posts within senior management.
Our knowledge of the UK education system is derived from extensive employment as: teacher, deputy head, head teacher and LA advisor. In addition to this combined teaching experience of over 35 years, the directors also have a combined experience within education recruitment of over 20 years.
We believe that this gives us a comprehensive understanding of the needs of schools with regard to their most valuable resource, their teachers.
In addition we have an enhanced appreciation of the needs and requirements of our teachers; they too need to be matched to a school which fits their unique profile of experience and capabilities.
At Hourglass we pride ourselves on our ability to match key attributes of our teachers to the essential requirements of the school, and it is this perception that sets Hourglass Education apart from many other teaching recruitment agencies.
Benefits of Working with Hourglass Education
There are many benefits of a establishing recruitment partnership with Hourglass Education and developing a sound professional relationship.
– Hourglass was established 6 years ago by 2 ex-headteachers with a combined experience of 35 years in the education system and 35 years in education recruitment. Our newly appointed director also has 14 years’ experience working with us in education recruitment.
– We will tailor our service to suit your requirements and will meet your expectations.
– We pride ourselves on our professional but personable approach, both with teachers and schools (have a look at our rating on Rate My Teaching Agency).
– Most of our dedicated team of experienced consultants have worked with us for many years and are committed to providing schools with the highest standards of available teachers.
– Our consultants will make every effort to build rapport with their contacts in schools and will then be loyal to this relationship, ensuring that they make every effort on your behalf to find you your ideal teachers.
– We organise overseas recruitment drives, both within and outside the EU, taking principals to interview overseas trained candidates face to face.