Step 03 | Hourglass Education

To be able to sponsor teachers, a school needs a Tier 2 sponsor licence. We can help you to apply for a sponsor licence. It's quick and easy when you know how. If you are affiliated with the local authority, you may be able to use their licence. 

We have a great deal of experience of the immigration regulations and will be able to offer support during the visa application process.

If you could like to hear more about how we can help you with sponsorship and immigration, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

We can also provide advice on the most cost effective way to structure a contract for an overseas teacher, and how to get the best value from your recruitment costs.