Hourglass is proud to be part of the Pertemps Professional Recruitment Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage. We operate at the forefront of education recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It’s a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
At Hourglass, we specialise in recruiting teachers, often from overseas, for permanent roles offered by our client schools. We’re an established team, this role will add capacity and further growth.
As the education compliance officer you will be working to pre-determined timeframes and SLAs, whilst maximising the opportunity to consistently exceed monthly and quarterly targets. This role is a great start to what can lead to a long career in recruitment.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, auditing and updating candidate documentation to ensure adherence with legal/statutory, contractual and best practice requirements.
- Ensuring the registration and recruitment processes are adhered to in line with company standards
- Preparing candidate files for audit and ensuring the relevant evidence is documented in accordance with client guidelines
- Ensuring all candidates cleared for work are compliant with internal recruitment policies and procedures
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Undertaking regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained and up to date via the tracker and overseeing internal audits
- Providing timely and proactive responses to all compliance enquiries
The ideal candidate
- You will have compliance and/or administration experience, ideally gained within the recruitment sector
- We are looking for someone with high attention to detail and the ability to produce highly accurate work at speed and under pressure
- You will be self-motivated and have the ambition, drive and determination to succeed in a career in recruitment
- You will have strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Written and verbal communication skills are important in this role, and you should be as confident on the phone as you are by email and/or text
- Excellent IT skills, will be required – specifically with MS Excel
- You will be able to prioritise your workload and escalate issues where necessary
For further information, please contact Claire Murphy – firstname.lastname@example.org