Day to Day Teaching Assistants
Required for South East London – primary & secondary school level
We invite the interest of established and experienced Teaching Assistants as well as individuals interested in exploring a career in education. We can offer the opportunity to work in outstanding academies on a flexible day to day basis and short term temporary TA roles, offering competitive rates of pay.
A Teaching Assistant is required to work with the class teacher, supporting and facilitating effective student learning and positive learning experiences. This will involve the preparation of resources and tailored activities delivered to small groups or on a one to one basis. Therefore we are looking for individuals:
- With excellent communications skills, who are able to build strong professional relationships with both students and staff.
- Who are flexible, personable and enjoy working with children and young adults.
- Who hold qualifications to degree standard or equivalent
- With strong time management skills
- With experience of working with children
Start Date: September 2021
Daily Rate: £70 - £85
Hourglass is the recruitment partner to many schools and multi academy trusts in London and the Southeast. We are a highly reputable company and specialists within the education sector. Due to the needs of our schools we would like to extend our service beyond teaching staff to those who also play an invaluable role supporting the quality provision of education in schools.
Read our reviews: https://ratemyteachingagency.com/agency/hourglass-education/
Please click apply or contact us for a chat and to see how we can help you