Teaching Assistant required at a 11 - 19 school in Thurrock, Essex
** Experienced Teaching Assistant
** Previous Primary experience would be desirable
** 11 - 19 Secondary
** Full-time and Permanent
** Immediate Start
Our client school, a mixed Secondary school in Thurrock are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join their team of specialists. This role would be full-time and permanent contract although may commence on a temporary basis initially.
The school are looking for talented individuals who would want to be part of transforming education in Thurrock and help create exceptional places of learning. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working with children within an educational environment
- Ability to interest, encourage, motivate and engage children
- Ability to work as part of a team; working effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, have some knowledge of strategies in working with young people with challenging behaviour or potentailly facing issues involving a disadvantage background.
Salary for this role would be £20,000 - £22,000 (FTE).
Start date would be ASAP for the right candidate.
Please click apply if you are interested in the position or contact Rachel at Hourglass Education to discuss further.