Physics teacher – Near West Byfleet, Surrey
Are you a passionate and experienced Physics teacher or Physics NQT with the ability to teach up to KS5?
** Physics teacher to KS5
** Based near West Byfleet, Surrey
** ‘Good’ Mixed secondary
** MPS / UPS (London Fringe)
** Full-time, permanent contract
** September 2021 start
This is a successful and highly popular mixed 11-18 secondary graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The school has a strong community ethos, a friendly and supportive culture and a strong commitment to staff well-being and development.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Have experience in teaching Physics through all key stages
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
The school is based within close walking distance of the main line rail link to London Waterloo.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply below. If you wish to discuss this position, please call Ed on 0203 011 5296.