Teacher of Science – Shepperton, Surrey
Our client school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Science teacher to join them on a temporary ‘one term’ basis from April 2021 to cover an absence.
** General Science to KS3 & KS4
** Based in Shepperton, Surrey
** ‘Good’ secondary
** MPS (London Fringe)
** Full-time, fixed term
** April 2021 start
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Have experience in teaching Science to KS3 & KS4
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
This is a vibrant and successful community school located to the West of London in attractive grounds within walking distance of the River Thames, with good rail and road access. Students at the school attain high results in many areas of the curriculum and extracurricular activities are a strength at this school.
This post would be suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher. If this position is of interest to you then please apply below. If you wish to discuss this position further, please call Ed on 0203 011 5296.