Computer Science and Maths teacher – Lewisham
Our client school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Computer Science and Maths to join them on a maternity cover basis from January 2022.
Please note the timetable will be heavily weighted in Computer Science with a limited amount of Maths to KS3.
** Computer Science to KS5
** Maths to KS5
** ‘Good’ secondary
** MPS (Inner London)
** Maternity cover
** Full time, 5 days p/week
** Start January 2022
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Have experience in teaching both Computer Science and Maths
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
This is a popular and oversubscribed school that enjoys a good reputation with the local community. It is forward-looking and genuinely comprehensive with excellent standards and high expectations. The last OFSTED report stated ‘there is a sharp focus and additional drive to secure further improvements in the school’s performance so that students experience the best possible education’.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply below. If you wish to discuss this position, please call Ed on 0203 011 5296.