Teacher of Food Technology - Weybridge (maternity cover)
Are you a passionate Food Technology teacher with the ability to teach up to KS4 and BTEC?
** Food Tech up to KS4 / BTEC
** Based near Weybridge
** Mixed 11-18 secondary
** Suitable for NQTs
** MPS (London Fringe)
** Maternity cover, full-time
** Start January 2021
Our client school are looking to appoint an experienced Teacher of Food Technology to join them in January on a maternity cover contract expected to last until July 2021.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Have experience in teaching Food Technology to KS3 & KS4
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
The school is based within close walking distance of the main line rail link to London Waterloo.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply below. If you wish to discuss this position, please call Ed on 0203 011 5296.