Cover Supervisor - Croydon
Our client school, an 'Outstanding' mixed secondary and sixth form based in Croydon are looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join their team in September.
The role would may be permanent or possibly long term supply, term time only and would suit a candidate that has the following:
- Qualifications to A Level standard or equivalent
- Knowledge of strategies to recognise and reward efforts and achievements towards self-reliance that are appropriate to the age and development stage of the students
- Basic knowledge of SEN and other learning barriers
- Strong time management skills
- Experience supervising groups of children aged 11-16
- Previous experience in a school or comparable large organisation
- Understanding of a secondary school environment
The school can offer opportunities for career progression, training and development. The school are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible before the school break up on Friday 23rd July.
If you are intersted in this opportunity please contact Ed on 02030115296.