Teacher of Maths – Weybridge, Surrey
Are you a passionate Maths teacher with the ability to teach up to KS4? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward thinking faculty where 88% of students achieved 4+ at GCSE Maths in 2020.
** Maths teacher to KS3 & KS4
** Based near Weybridge
** Mixed 11-18 secondary
** Suitable for NQTs
** MPS (London Fringe) + potential TLR
** Permanent contract and full time
**January start 2021
Our client school is a mixed 11-18 secondary classified by Ofsted as ‘Good’. The Maths faculty consists of an innovative and vibrant team who are dedicated to raising achievement and providing students with an outstanding Maths education.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Have experience in teaching Maths up to KS3 & KS4
- Experience at KS5 will be advantageous
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking to broaden your experience or a dynamic NQT looking to kick-start your teaching career we would like to hear from you. This school will provide you with a fully tailored CPD program which supports the needs of all staff to ensure progression.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply below. If you wish to discuss this position, please call Ed on 0203 011 5296.