Subject Leader of Business Studies and Computer Science – Shepperton, Surrey
Our client school are looking to appoint an outstanding Subject Leader to work within the Business Studies and Computer Science department from September 2021.
** Business Studies & Computer Science to KS4
** Based in Shepperton, Surrey
** ‘Good’ secondary
** MPS (London Fringe) + TLR
** Full-time, permanent contract
** September 2021
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Be a team player with a clear understanding of current and future curriculum developments
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
This is a vibrant and successful community school located to the West of London in attractive grounds within walking distance of the River Thames, with good rail and road access. Students at the school attain high results in many areas of the curriculum and extracurricular activities are a strength at this school.
All students study Computer Science up to Year 9 and Business and Enterprise has been a popular choice for KS4 students with over 90 choosing this option for September 2021.
This post would be suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher. If this position is of interest to you then please apply below. If you wish to discuss this position further, please call Ed on 0203 011 5296.