Head of Health & Social Care Department required from January 2020
Are you an ambitious and driven practitioner looking for a new challenge from January?
- Team Leader (Head of Department) can also consider a Teacher
- Needs to be able to teach Health and Social Care to Level 3 BTEC (single and double award)
- January 2020 start (can also consider applications for Spring Term start)
- Full Time (but would consider part time)
- Outer London payscale + TLR for Team Leader post
- Permanent for an excellent candidate, but would also consider long term supply
- Croydon location
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School
Applicants must hold QTS/QTLS or an overseas teaching qualification in order to be considered for this role. Strong subject knowledge and being able to teach up to and including BTEC is essential. The successful candidate will be well supported by an excellent induction programme and access to excellent facilities for teaching and learning.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, as well as other potential vacancies across the country, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Ed or Billie on 020 3011 5296.