Teacher of Geography - Weybridge
Are you a passionate Geography teacher with the ability to teach up to KS4?
** Geography to Key Stage 4
** The ability to also offer RE would be an advantage
** Based near Weybridge
** Mixed 11-18 secondary
** Suitable for NQTs
** MPS (London Fringe)
** Permanent position
** September 2021 start date
Our client school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Geography to join them on a permanent basis from September 2021.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Have experience in teaching Geography to KS3 & KS4 (the ability to also offer RE would be advantageous)
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
The school is based within close walking distance of the main line rail link to London Waterloo.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply below. If you wish to discuss this position, please call Ed on 0203 011 5296.