Our work on your behalf
As soon as we have received your cv/resume and you have communicated your desire to teach in the UK, we will call you to introduce ourselves and explain just how we can help you to secure your ideal teaching position in the UK.
We will ask you some essential vetting questions to assure ourselves that we will be able to assist you. We must determine that you are fully qualified to teach and have the necessary experience to undertake a teaching position in a UK school.
Careful screening process
You will be asked to provide a number of essential documents; it is vital that we are fully satisfied of the authenticity of your application and will ensure that all documents provided are fully verified. These essential documents include:
• Full, detailed and current Curriculum Vitae
• Teaching qualification
• Qualified Teacher Status (if applicable)
• Any degree level qualification in addition to the above
• 2 professional references from your current or most recent school
• 2 forms of identification:
– Driving licence or birth certificate
• Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure (if you have worked in the UK)
• Proof of address x 2
• Evidence of legal name change where appropriate
• Right to enter/remain in the UK
• Right to work in the UK
• Overseas police check
• NARIC comparability check where appropriate
Following a successful vetting procedure, we will arrange a convenient time to conduct a thorough telephone interview with you in order to become fully conversant with your professional profile and to become acquainted with you as a person.
Once we are satisfied that your qualifications and experience will enable you to teach in the UK and we are aware of your needs and preferences, we will start the proactive search for your ideal teaching position and we will submit your details to schools with current and appropriate vacancies.