When you register to work through Hourglass Education, you will be assigned to a single…
Subsequent to your interview, your consultant will inform other Hourglass consultants…
At Hourglass Education, we provide our temporary teachers with various payment…
At Hourglass, we put every effort into supporting our teachers throughout the…
Finding the right post can be a stressful process; it’s not easy to find a school that matches your preferences and aspirations, but also where your personal and professional strengths and skills are valued.
Whether you are an NQT seeking your first teaching post, an experienced teacher seeking a promotion, or a senior teacher looking for a senior leadership post, Hourglass Education can help.
Our professional consultants will spend time getting to understand you, your skills and your aspirations so that we can use our extensive network of schools to find you a post that is perfect for both you and the school.
The interview and appointment process is straightforward, uncomplicated and convenient; you will have one designated consultant, who will then support you throughout your teaching placement, and you will get support all the way through the interview process and even once you have begun your new job.
At the very heart of Hourglass Education is our firm belief in the unrivalled standard of the service that we offer to our teachers and schools. The directors of Hourglass are educationalists with direct experience at the chalk face, having held a variety of teaching positions within mainstream and private education, including key posts within senior management. We believe that this helps us to empathise with our teachers; we understand what it is like to teach in a broad range of UK schools and can direct and support our teachers as they make decisions about their future employment.
Our emphasis is not on amassing many vacancies and finding teachers to fit the vacancies, but finding ideal vacancies for excellent teachers.
Benefits of working through Hourglass Education
- Excellent pay rates
- Tax efficient payment system enabling you to earn more money
- Weekly pay
- Referral bonus
- Short term, long term and permanent posts
- National coverage
- Friendly, supportive and experienced consultants
- Company directed by 2 former head teachers
- Extensive experience within education recruitment
- Matching your expertise to the needs of the school; we match teachers to positions which closely reflect their experience, capabilities and stated preferences
- Comprehensive immigration and visa support
- Advice on Certificates of Sponsorship
- Support finding and securing accommodation
- On-going support throughout your teaching placement