Science teacher required for Mixed Secondary in Addlestone, Surrey
Are you a passionate Science teacher with the ability to teach across key stages 3 and 4? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a passionate and committed team who are dedicated to ensuring their students fulfil their potential.
** Science teacher to KS3 & KS4
** Chemistry specialist preferred but not essential
** Based in Addlestone, Surrey
** Mixed 11-18 secondary
** Suitable for NQTs
** MPS (London Fringe)
** Permanent contract and full time
** September 2018 or January 2019 start
Our client school is an ambitious and dynamic school looking firmly to the future and this could be a perfect position for an NQT at the beginning of their own journey, or for an experienced teacher looking to further their career. This ambitious school provides a highly supportive working environment and is greatly committed to professional development.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Have experience in teaching Science to KS3 & KS4
- Have good classroom management
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
To hear more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Ed on 02030115296.