Hourglass Education is seeking a KS1 Primary Teacher
Our client school is looking to appoint an inspiring, talented and qualified class teacher, NQT or experienced teacher looking for a role with responsbilities.
With regards to the year group, the school can be flexible, with opportunities in years 1,3 or 5.
You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy being pro-active and working as part of a caring and hard working team. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced practitioners who will:
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life at the academy;
- Support the maintenance of a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of our team.
The school is situated in the North London area, serving a diverse inner city community.
If you woud be interested in working in a fully supportive educational environment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 011 5295.