History Teacher required for ‘Outstanding’ Secondary in Southwark
Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic History teacher seeking a new opportunity in South London?
** History teacher (KS3, KS4 & KS5)
** Based in Southwark
** Mainstream, academy status
** Long term supply to permanent
** MPS + Inner London salary
** April 2018 start
Our client school is an 11-18 girls’ school in South London, which opened as an Academy in September 2006. The Academy has twice been judged by Ofsted to be an Outstanding School. Students here make excellent progress as a result of the uncompromising but caring approach to success taken by staff. Girls at the Academy are prepared well, with a rigorous academic and creative curriculum alongside a wide range of world class opportunities.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching History across GCSE and A Level
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
If you are passionate about your subject and feel that you can instil a love of learning, and help all students achieve successful outcomes, then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please forward a most recent and up to date CV to email@example.com or call Ed on 020 3011 5296